Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stepping Out

Do you know the feeling where you just feel that you're ready to take that next step with God? Right after, you get the feeling of doubt. "What if I take a wrong step?"

Trust me, I know that! Well, first to encourage you; God is faithful and he won't let you down! Even if you do take a wrong step, he'll hold you and show you the way. Maybe you turn around and look back, and see that you've taken a few wrong steps that could have been avoided and time would have been saved. I do and I see that there are few things I would have done differently in my life with God. But sometimes, we need to learn the hard way, sad, but true.

Even if we did take wrong steps and turns in our life with God, He's faithful and will always help us in our situation. Personally, I've been there where I took a some wrong turns and when I think about now, I wonder why I did it. Maybe it was a bunch of little things where I was arrogant and didn't think before I acted. Maybe I forgot to ask my Dad in Heaven. No matter what, I've come to realize that God makes every thing new. Even that wrong step you took.

I'm not encouraging you to take a wrong step on purpose if you know the right path, but I wanna lift you with this message, which is helping me a lot:
It's better to take a wrong step, than to stay secure and not take any steps at all. From wrong steps in our life, we find out that this wasn't the right way. Yes, time does get wasted by stepping wrong, but more time is being wasted if we just sit back and idle and wait for something to happen.

Taking a step is always a risk, but that's why it's called faith. Have faith in God, your Dad, cause' he won't fail you! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I think the hardest part for my self is when in a situation to share the Word with some one who does not know the lord. When is the the moment spot on to share the word? Will the Lord speak through me or will I be forcing things upon some one who is caught in a whirl wind of words that make no sense to them and instead of bringing a knowledge of Christ to them they are brought to anger or confusion. So I believe as you do yes it is better to step forward than back ward; but to always keep in mind that it is by His will that the work will be done not by our own. I think a perfect example is when some one is dating some one who is not a believer boy or girl I have seen many make this mistake in both genders to the point of trying to make this person believe what they do because they think they can move them to believe. But if it is not in the Lords will for it to be done by you or through you then it becomes empty and have the time you your self start to slide back from the Lord because this person has become your love and not the Lord this is why He asks for us to be yolked the same that way we do not fall away along with keeping our selfs in the church that way we have a solid foundation to fall back on if tripped up. Anyway sorry I am getting off the subject what I think is an automatic reaction for us as Christians to do before doing anything is pray about it and if we feel led by the Lord to do so meaning with in our hearts of hearts we feel a poll form the Lord than go forward and say something or do something if we fail its no big deal that seed has been planted in them and the Lord used you to do so basically like this wonderful blog you have created you have gone forward and made an effort to share the Word of Christ with the not just some people but the world. So, any way man great blog and good job keep up the hard work getting the word out there.

    God Bless
    John

    ------------------------------------------------

    Jeg tror, det sværeste for mig selv er, når i en situation til at dele Word med en, som ikke kender Herren. Hvornår er det øjeblik stedet på at dele ordet? Vil Herren taler gennem mig eller vil jeg være at tvinge ting på en, som er fanget i en hvirvel vind af ord, der ikke giver mening for dem og i stedet for at bringe en viden om Kristus til dem, at de er bragt til vrede eller forvirring. Så jeg tror, som du gør ja det er bedre at skridt fremad end tilbage menighed, men altid at holde sig for øje, at det er ved Hans vilje, at arbejdet vil blive udført ikke af vores egne. Jeg tror, en perfekt eksempel er, når nogen er dating en, som ikke er en troende dreng eller pige jeg har set mange gør denne fejl hos begge køn til det punkt at forsøge at få denne person tro, hvad de gør, fordi de tror, de kan bevæge sig dem til at tro.Men hvis det ikke er i Lords vilje til at ske ved dig eller igennem jer så bliver det tomt og har den tid, du dig selv begynder at glide tilbage fra Herren, fordi denne person er blevet jeres kærlighed og ikke Herren er dette hvorfor han beder for os at være yolked det samme på den måde vi ikke falder væk sammen med at holde vores selfs i kirken den måde vi har et solidt fundament at falde tilbage på, hvis udløst op. Anyway ked Jeg får ud genstand, hvad jeg synes er en automatisk reaktion for os som kristne at gøre, før du gør noget, er at bede om det, og hvis vi føler ledet af Herren at gøre dette mening med i vore hjerter af hjerter føler vi en afstemning danne Herren end at gå frem og sige noget eller gøre noget, hvis vi ikke dens nogen big deal at frøene er blevet plantet i dem, og Herren brugte du til at gøre det dybest set gerne denne fantastiske blog, du har oprettet, du har gået frem og gjort en indsats at dele af Kristi ord med ikke bare nogle mennesker, men hele verden. Så nogen måde mand stor blog og godt job holde op det store arbejde at få ordet derude.

    Gud velsigne
    John

    ReplyDelete